Monday 1 October 2012

ULTOO MULTI BALANCE CHECKER::EXCLUSIVE FROM SATYAM25~CRACKPIT.TK

FIRST OF ALL ALL CREDITS GOES TO SATYAM THIST TRICK FOUNDER

As per the request of some members of Frendz Forum...

I have created a multiple account balance checking site For ULTOO..

Yes Friends Now You can check the balance of multiple accounts from this site...

If you have same passwords for your multiple accounts then you can use my site to check your balance in single click. I have hosted this site in Premium Hosting so no problem of account resource limit reached.



Here is the site...

http://ul2bcheck.tk/


Use this site on your own risk... I will not be held responsible for account deletion or other problems...

Note: I am not saving any info of any user...I have created this site only because of the request of some users.

2 comments:

  1. If any body want earn by ur ultoo malti a/c without spendin ur time cotact me at (Sahil21nov2010@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultoo 3 in 1 application for multiple and single accounts!! 23 JAn 2013
    http://adf.ly/FjF29

    ReplyDelete