Monday 1 October 2012

AIRTEL UDP TRICK OCTOBER FOR WB,BIHAR OTHER STATES ALSO TRY


Hii friends i was not able post tricks for some days due to my exams..
but only 2 are over and three more remaining so i will post all tricks together one day when all my studying are over..
any here I am bach with a super airtel hack
Don't forget to like our facebook page 
:
We all know how diffult to find new trick in WB.
But this time i found a UDP vpn trick. Its working smoothly for me.
So thought why not to share the trick with other members.
The trick is very simple and i m getting 200-300kbps speed bcoz in my area some tower problem also.
So the trick is
Here is Trick.
1. Connect internet with apn as airtelgprs.com
2. open exapat shield and make rport as 9501 and lport as 9201.
3. Now connect shield vpn. Waite for few seconds. it will connect surely.
4. Now enjoy unlimited free internet.

Note: Special credit goes to SCREAm bhai. And thanx to bnbnqwe and spicyraj bro for helping me. I m very very sorry for the members who r unable to see the trick.I m bound to use the trck code to give a longer life to the trick.Thanx to all.

Now see the screen shots for proof

2 comments:

  1. not working in patna. in 0 balance

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yaar number change nahi hota hai... boss

    ReplyDelete